We’re excited to share with you the latest update of Omaxe’s price list specifically designed for our valuable investors. We’re delighted to offer reduced prices across different property units, making investing with Omaxe all the more attractive. But that’s not all!

Our most exciting offer yet is a convenient payment option, where you can secure your dream property by paying only 25% upfront. Then, you can comfortably pay off the remaining 75% after possession. This is a great way to save money and have peace of mind. It’s a testament to our dedication to providing a smooth and enjoyable investment experience for all of our valued investors.

Don’t miss out on this amazing chance to invest in your next step with Omaxe!

omaxe the resort price list

CALL US 24/7

Need advice from an expert dealer? Make an appointment today!

Book Right Now Your Dream Property

Contact Detail


Disclaimer:- Any content mentioned in the website is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or guarantee whatsoever on the content mentioned above. Prices are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any deficiency in service by the builders/developers/sellers and property agents

© 2023 Created with Omaxe The Resort

Contact Us
close slider

    Contact us for Best Offer
    +91 98777-77860

    1,2,3, Bhk & Penthouses
    limited stock Offer will end soon Hurry up! grab deals |
    Omaxe The Resort

    Paid Only

    100 %
    Lavish lifestyle awaits you at The Resort indulge in its luxurious setting will perfectly accompany you refined tastes.
    Area 1034 sqft to 3600 sqft